Mobile Website Development

mobile website development service company in delhi ncr

Mobile Website Development Company in Delhi ncr

Ever Wondered How fast is Smartphone users are Growing? Well, acually, Very Fast, that too in India. Hence making India one of the fastest ever evolving mobile Internet usage country, Which overtook the use of the fixed-line Desktop accessed Web, according to StatCounter. The StatCounter reports that in August 2012 mobile web users accounted for 51.63 percent of Web usage, with desktop devices making up the remaining 48.37 percent and it shows growth in the share of Internet usage from mobile and tablet devices.

This Should make Obvious that you should have a Mobile Friendly Website or Web Application for your Customers or Users. This Data clearly indicates that mCommerce is also a very fast growing trend these days. And if you have an eCommerce site, this should be on your Top Priority list to have a Mobile mCommerce website Developed for your existing eCommerce Site. Mobile Optimized Websites are the best solution for targeting new customers or users.

Advantages of having Mobile Website Developed

Mobile Websites are developed for compatibility to run on every smartphone. Unlike Nativ Applications which are Platform and Platform version specific, therefore having a limited number of Users. Mobile websites are Independent of Platform, Version, Resolution, Screen Size, Speed of the device Hardware it is running on. Hence providing a Consistent & uniform User Experience to any user any device.

You should have a mobile Website developed for your business, even if it is a Small or Medium Business. Because Mobiles being handy are most happening thing to interact with and is the Future Route to reach your customer. Nowadays reaching your customer via mobile platforms is a commercial necessity, if you are not doing it you are loosing customers. Website development for mobile or smartphone will surely give you an edge over your competitors for building your brand or Just to Display your Portal for Services or your Products.

Basic Mobile Website Development Concepts

» mCommerce Mobile Website
» Make your Web Portal mobile compatible
» Business Process Implimentation via Mobile Web
» Productivity Web Apps
» And many Other Customised Mobile Web Applications

Need a Mobile mCommerce Website developed??

In Todays ast Growing world People are increasingly using their smartphones instead of desktop computers, even for activities such as online shopping & purchasing. To win the Competition a Pleasing UI mobile eCommerce website matters a lot. Researchers have found that your user & visitors are 67% more likely to make a purchase if a website they’ve reached on their phone is easy to use on their smartphone.

Our Expertise in Mobile Website Development

We have a Well qualified UX Developers, Expert Visual Designers and Web Developer with excellent skills in Latest HTML (HTML5), Latest CSS (CSS3), the Webpage Basics, mobile development technologies, Touch Responsive Mobile design, jQuery Mobile development, jQTouch, and other mobile web development. They are able to make your online service accessible by most of the mobile platforms. Mobile website development service is one of the Core service of our company.

Want a Mobile Website Developed??

Have a Desktop Website and want a mobile website developed in the same theme or Need both Business Quality Desktop website designed & developed and Mobile Website Designed & Developed we can provide our Large experience & technical expertise to help you succed in your idea or grow your Business.
Just drop in a mail at info @ paradigital or Fill in Enquiree Form here for a free quote.

We also Develop Native Mobile Applications on these Platforms

android app development services in delhi
ipad app development services in delhi
iphone app development services in delhi
blackberry app development services in delhi
window phone app development services in delhi
java j2me app development services in delhi
cross platform mobile app development services in delhi